Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Upcoming Movies ~ 2015

One of my latest posts. I wrote about upcoming video games that I am most excited for in 2015. So this week, I am going to write about upcoming movies that I am most excited for. Now there are a lot of movies that look like they are going to be really good, but these are my personal favorites. Even though one of these movies is already out, I usually wait till it comes out on DVD so that I can watch them at home, where I can eat as much popcorn as I like without paying an arm and a leg. But no matter the date, here are my top most anticipated movies of 2015.

 

I have been a huge fan of Kevin Hart for awhile now and have loved just about every movie he has been in. Besides being absolutely hilarious, he also happens to be a pretty down to earth kind of guy. Not to mention, I love Kaley Cuoco, especially from the show Big Bang Theory. So when I saw that a movie was coming out with both of them in it, I got pretty excited. The movie is about a socially awkward man, Doug, is soon to have his wedding day and does not have a best man or groomsmen to be there. So he hires a man, Kevin Hart, to be his best men and some groomsmen. They soon have to show everyone how "close" they are all while  Doug is trying not to finally feel accept into a group of friends. From the few interviews I have seen of Kevin Hart and Josh Gad, they seem absolutely hilarious together. I cant wait till it comes out on dvd so that I can die laughing at home lol.



Many people have had mixed thoughts on whether this movie is going to be good or be another one of those predictable high school movies. But I personally really want to try and give it a shot. From the trailers that I have seen, it looks like it might be a pretty cute movie. Not to mention Robbie Amell is in it, need I say more. But I am always for a little "pick me up" kind of movie and this one looks like it just might be one of those. This movie is about a girl named Bianca who has had two "best friends" all through high school. Being comfortable with her position on the social ladder at school, Bianca feels like her Senior year is going to be pretty great. But soon she finds out that she has been labeled a DUFF ( Designated Ugly Fat Friend) in her little friend group. And she is set out to prove them all wrong, with the help of her childhood friend. It looks like it could be a really cute and funny movie and I cant wait to see if it holds up to its potential.



After seeing the first movie, Divergent, I fell in love with the entire cast and plot of the Divergent series. With the second installment of the movie coming out this year, I cant help but feel beyond excited to see the story and plot continue. Before I go any further, I have personally not read any of the books, so I don't know 100% the back story and everything, but I do really love the movie part of the series so far. Besides loving the plot of the movies, I am in love with the cast. This literally has the most perfect looking cast ever with Shailene Woodley, Theo James, and Ansel Elgort. I mean really, could they choose a more gorgeous looking cast. This second movie is about how Beatrice, or Tris, has to deal with many internal problems and "demons" that were formed from the first movie. All while, she has to fight against the very alliance that is trying to eliminate both her and her society. Pretty badass sounding, am I right? Plus there is some romance thrown in there to make things even more interesting. 

Cinderella (March 13th, 2015)


Before you start judging me, I already know that I may or may not be a little too old for this movie. But that does not mean that I cant enjoy one of my childhood favorites. Not to mention, this is a new, non animated version of the classic Cinderella story. From the trailers alone, the movie looks absolutely gorgeous. Visually, I could not take my eyes off the screen. Plus, the acting and actors look and seem to be superb. The amount of chemistry shown between Cinderella (Lily James) and Prince Charming (Richard Madden) have is just wow lol. Not to mention, they look like a princess and prince, you know. Just so you know, this is the same Cinderella story that has been told for many years but this time, the movie is redone with real actors and better graphics, which makes the story seem more "realistic." I mean, just look at the movie poster. I just cant wait to see my childhood favorite be brought back to life on the big screen.

 

We really did miss this movie while it was gone. You see what I did there!! No, not funny, OK I wont do that again. But I know I really have been waiting for a new Pitch Perfect movie to come out from the moment I watched the first one. But because this movie has had so much anticipation, I am worried that the second one will not live up to these expectations. I really think that this is going to be one of those movies that either flops or is a major success. But I am still more then willing to give it a try. If anything, just for the music. This time around the Barden Bellas are competing internationally with the goal to win, even though not one American team has ever won. But before I conclude about this movie, I have to say that Bella and Jesse better come back or I am going to be beyond pissed lol.
 
And there are my top 2015 movies that I most excited for. Even though there are a few more, these are the ones that have kind of stood out for me are coming out within a few months. Maybe Ill do another movie post half way through the year with some more movies I am excited for. Leave me a comment below if any of these movies you are excited for and what are some other movies you cant wait to see. Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed. Until next time my friends,
 

2 comments :

  1. I think I read 2 books out of Divergent series. I was excited, but I kind of forgot about this whole universe. But when the movie came out, I was more than excited to see it. And I'm not surprised, because it was AMAZING! I'm waiting for the second part.
    Also Robbie Amell is just so handsome. That's probably why I'm going to watch this movie in the first place!
    Great choices! I can't wait to see them all :)

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really!! I think I need to start reading them, maybe this summer lol. I really like the movie part of Divergent so far, they seem like they are only just going to be getting better. Lol, yes he is. He is on the top three reasons why I want to see the movie. Thank you, I cant wait too!!
      <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to read my post and leave a comment. It means a lot to me!!
<3